Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I shall follow the Author Guidelines
- I shall follow the Publication Ethics
- The submission is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or RTF document file format.
- My submission is based upon the Manuscript Template
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Author will pay the Service Charge for DOI Registration, Similarity Check (iThenticate) & Lifelong Citable Storage / Archiving of this Submission.
Please Make Payment during submission. (Without payment your Submission will be declined)
The copyright for all manuscripts/ documents belongs to the authors.
More details, please refer: https://www.prepare.org.in/copyright-policy
The personal details of the author entered in this Preprint Archive will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this Archive and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
More details, please refer: https://www.prepare.org.in/privacy-policy